Pre-Orders: What you need to know
Pre-orders are orders placed before the garments are ready to be dispatched from our warehouse. It gives customers an opportunity to secure their purchase & ensure they can get the item(s) they are after!
Pre-orders take time to arrive before being delivered so here’s a checklist …
- If you need it in a hurry – don’t pre-order it.
- Check when ordering how long the expected wait will be.
- Trust the system. Your pre-order might arrive sooner than we anticipate. If this is the case your tracking information will be emailed to you as soon as it has been dispatched! Please feel free to contact us if you have not received it within the allotted time.
- All items in a pre-order will be dispatched at the same time. If you would like an item that is in stock, please order it separately.
- Express shipping a pre-order merely means when it does arrive, yours will arrive within 1-2 working days instead of the normal shipping time of 4-5 working days.